What Can We Do For You?
Our value proposition is simple:
You give us your revenue cycle and a percentage of your collections and we will improve your reimbursements for the services you perform.
Many practices enjoy significant payroll savings from the staff we offset, and increased billings from patient-care-focus-fueled growth.
Why Is Atlas Important? Physicians are leaving private practice for many reasons, including the mind-numbing complexity of the medical revenue cycle, the resulting reimbursement challenges, and endemic uncertainty. We believe we can help doctors succeed in the face of these challenges.
We believe practices succeed when focused on providing excellent patient care. Based on this belief, our core service removes billing functions from the medical office. How does a practice best achieve full reimbursement while remaining focused on patient care? With the help of a trusted and exceptionally competent reimbursement partner.
We’d love to be that partner for you.
Revenue Cycle Management
- Denial Management
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Analytics and Customized Reporting
- Medical Coding
- Daily Charge Entry
- Claim creation and submission,
- Patient Statements and Customer Service
•Contracting •Credentialing •DME Management •Office Management •Procedure Authorizations
The Atlas Advantage
Superior Financial Performance from a Billing Company You’ll Love
With Atlas, enjoy our:
- Flexibility: We will work within your existing Practice Management software or help you choose the right one for your size and specialty.
- Full transparency. You have full access to all of your data and visibility into our team and processes.
- Hands-on approach. We provide dedicated account managers for you to meet with weekly to get up to date status on your billing performance and we never out source your billing to overs seas third parties.
- Insightful reporting. Make better management decisions with data-derived insights into your practice and financial performance. We will customize our monthly reports to show the data you need.